Welcome to the new Picks and Survivor game! Since the game was a complete
rewrite to automate and speed things up here are some things you may want
- Cookies are very important for logging in to the site and making your
picks. If you're not able to log in, check to make sure you have the cookie
named "whoisit" from thepicksgame.com. If you don't then you're
not allowing cookies from us. It's probably a default setting via microsoft.
There are instructions
here for enabling cookies for a site, but in their examples instead of
putting timeanddate.com put in thepicksgame.com. Your problems should go
- To clear the cookies in your browser, click Logout (you don't have to
be logged in).
- If you still have login problems, try clearing your browser's cache.
- If you STILL can't log in, click on Forgot My Password and get a new one.
- All scores are updated automatically at 6pm, 9pm and 2am Sunday and
2am Tuesday and Friday. Any other needed updates will be done manually.
- Any groups that have 3 or less active players will be moved into the
Coalition group - even if players become inactive mid-season. Side note:
Since Coalition has only one member and all of the groups have more than
3, groups with less than 3 players will be moved to the Independant group.
- Players that are inactive (zero picks for weeks) will be dropped unless
they've used the Contact Us link to let us know. This is done to prevent
group scores to be weighted down for no good reason.
- Cutoff time for Picks has been changed to noon on gameday for games
played that day.
- Survivor is cut off at noon on the first game of the week even if noone
still playing can pick either team.
- Make sure your email address is always correct, it is the only way to
reset your password should you lose or forget it. You can change it in the
- If you want to play Survivor, make sure you enable it in your Account
BEFORE noon on the first game day (9/8/2011 this year).
- Past winners and standings are in the Hall of Fame.
- If you don't get your confirmation email, make sure you didn't typo your
email address, check your junkmail folder, whitelist email@example.com,
try a different email address.
- If you have any problems or questions, use the Contact Us link on the
- Watch this space for more updates
Hosted by nobucks dot net
©2006-2013 All Rights Reserved